Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

One & 1/2 Big -10s Saved( found the deck)

FastPaul

Well I found my next winter restoration project, I picked up this Big ten today. It has a newer motor and runs great ! It's appears to be all original .After I loaded it The guy says he has a parts tractor and If I wanted it he said $25.00 It has the original motor tight BGB and the leave blower pulley the complete tractor has an extra pulley too I also got a nice mower deck but when I got home It was gone ?? some how It fell out of my trailer :( I called the guy and he was nice enough to look for it .I'll have to look for it tomorrow in the light of the day Gota love these old Allis's

The Guy I got it from called me today and said he found the deck at the end of his road Thank God !!. I took a ride and went and got it It's not easy Being FastPaul Seems to backfire sometimes CCC:D:D:D

now paul, with all that exitment with your purchase you cant be looseing this stuff on the way home:O. looks like a good find.

Nice find! Careful what you ask for in finding that deck. Here in NJ a few years ago, someone lost the new mattress that was on top of their vehicle on the Turnpike. They called the state police to ask if anyone found it on the highway. They said "Oh yes, and we've been looking for you." Apparently it got wedged under an 18 wheeler. It wasn't noticed until the trucker pulled in to a toll booth to pay his toll. At that point the mattress had burst into flames, set the truck on fire and burned down part of the toll plaza. Fortunately no one was injured. However it destroyed the truck, part of the toll booth and ticked off alot of drivers who got stuck in the traffic it caused. Hope you find the deck anyway. Just reminded me of that story.:o)

I'm with Tacey, I'll be looking for the finished pictures within the month!:o) Nice score, with parts even!! You know tie-down straps are much cheaper than lost parts and damage to innocent bystanders!:D:D:D