Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow plow all done and ready for snow(updated 11/4

joshuaareed

New Pics at the bottom Well I started out with an old Bolens snow plow and made it into an A/C plow. I had to work with what I had due to the lack of funds. I still have some welding and bracing to do on the lift arm, but I think it came out OK.

Kinda crude, but it will work.

Josh: Don't worry about lack of funds--Story of my life!! Uae it up, wear it out, make it do or make it. There's a great deal of satisfaction in taking what you have lying around and making it do what you need done. It's what inginuity is all about and I feel sorry for the ones who have to go out and buy everything 'cause they're not capable of making it. Great job!! Regards, Dave

quote:
Originally posted by joshuaareed
Well we do get about 120" a season here in central New York.
Nice job Josh, the great feeling of accomplishment it is!!sm01 Anxiously awaiting the snow to fly here in MI. Been a little light the last few years, but when we get lake effect snow we get pounded!!! Bring it on.......!!! Greg

Josh how much do you charge to plow driveways ? I i can't figure out my drive shaft probem i might need some help...