Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More of the 410 build

mooseman3210

here are a couple of more pictures of the 410 build my sons and I are doing all we have left is to sand and paint the snow thrower the rims and the deck . we'll keep ya posted also just have to say again we love the web site thank you all for being so freindly to us .

Tom Thank you the words we have 5 kids ages 12,9,6,3,2 the last one was my daughter Jordan she has helped to she was the one who helped me sand the hood down i had alot of help on this one i only hope that they keep there interest in this. we have sure had alot of fun doing it .