Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weekend tractor fun

FastPaul

Hey all Had a great time playing with the tractors this weekend , I had to do some rearranging out back to get ready or winter , I took the lawn slicer apart and made a lift for moving some disable tractors around It worked sweet a lot easer than pushing them around by hand :D

Then I took care of my neighbors Landlord with a mint 42' deck and hooked up the MightyMac shreader, Man thats one nasty attachment, Very impressive tool

Today I brought the Big -10 and a 3410 over to the shop and gave them a good pressure washing The 3410 parts tractor has a nice Hydro lift thats going in the Big -10 when I restore it :D:D

After that I cleaned the shed out and put some attachments together that need to be covered up for the winter Almost ready for winter ,Just got to get some plows and blowers put on

That one fine fleet of old iron you build up to Paul. Didn't know 3410's had hydro lift, is that off the tranny or a seperate unit like the ole B series?

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
That one fine fleet of old iron you build up to Paul. Didn't know 3410's had hydro lift, is that off the tranny or a seperate unit like the ole B series?
I had to go look My mistake It's a 3210 V And yes it is a seperate unit like the old Bs

Thanks for sharing, very nice lineup!^ The stack of decks is pretty impressive, not gonna run out of deck shells too soon are you?:o) I really enjoy the pics of the WH behind the ol' B-12. Just looks proper to me!:D:D:D

hey paul. i love your fleet of tractors. you need another red one, that wheel horse just looks out of place. or you can just send it my way:D. i like the lift setup your running. does the front end of the B-10 stay down?. i know my tow set-up can get a little scary. i once had the tractor on the hook snag up on something and my ol'landlord started standing up, & fast:O. good thing i was quick on the clutch. i take it nice and slow now. your set up looks to be better with keeping the tow tractor lower^. [IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/perry71/awards014.jpg[/IMG]

That mighty Mac chipper is one awsome machine. I paid $40 for mine with the intent of mounting it to my b12. I haven't mounted it yet. However, I have shreeded and chipped evrything to tiny little peices. The amzing thing is that the chipper does such a nice job. That in about 4 months I have good mulch from all the branches I chipped over the summer.