Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

she has a home

mooseman3210

My Dad picked this up on Ebay This week I was able to go get her on tuesday evening .I would like to say thank you to all of you for your help and support while we were working on the 410 and hope that we could get some tips from time to time on this one We are hooked.

don't know haven't had time to check it out . Want to try it out this weekend i hopeing to be home early friday to give it a shot . will let you know

Thanks chris . I couldn't resist i pulled the battery out of my my 410 and tried to start it but the starter was locked in the open position . so i took the hood off the rear fender the gas tank the foot rests and tore the drive saft off should have waited till tommorow but couldn't do it i have no will power at all. oh and i also took off the old starter tapped it to the battery and it came free but it doesn't sound very good alot of grinding going on i think i'm gonna see what the inside of one of thease starters look like anyone ever tried to rebuild a starter ? and can it be done ?.

glad to see someone else likes the 300-400 series of tractors good luck with this one.also there is a white decal on right side of the front pto bracket could you send me a picture of it?

For starters, I would like to say hello to everyone. I am Mooseman's father and I want to thank him for picking up the AC 416 That I purchased on E-bay. I have also joined the club, and hope to get to work on the 416 soon, by the way it will remain at my son's garage. My club member name is Onefeather. Once again thanks to all for their help and knowledge.