Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Coincidence in numbers...

Kent

I just noticed something and my wife insisted that I bring it to your attention. I was born in 1952 -- last evening our 1952nd member joined the club, on the day I was born in 1952! Thanks Roger Marvel of Illinois, for the unintentional birthday present!!!

Well heck why didn't ya tell us it was your bithday? Happy birthday to you...happybirthday to you...happybirthday dear Kent...happybirthday to youoooooou...Ok U can Kick me out now :} Hey if you play the lottery you might concider playing those #'s forsure as they sound like they had a reason for coming up the way that they did. Serious Kent, that is really weird just how some #'s come up at times the way that they do and I just wonder how long before we break the #2000 member and who it will be. I bought my 1987 GMC Suburban and it was built on my birth-date 6-23-87 well ok the year if off but that one has had me wondering for quite sometime as I didn't realize it untill after buying it. Best to you and the luckey member, >>->happyjack<-<<

Happy Birthday..... Kent What your wife insisted you bring to our attention is an example of SYNCRONICITY (weird coincidence - quantum luck). I don't believe (or dis-believe) in ghosts, flying saucers, or that kind of stuff. However, syncronicity is impossible to deny. I think Dr. Carl Jung coined the phrase. Most of us have probably heard that Johnson was the name of the vice president to both Lincoln and Kennedy. Lincoln's secretary's name was Kennedy, and Kennedy's secretary's name was Lincoln. But, how about the 1951 movie, Tall Target? Dick Powell plays a fictional detective trying to stop a plot to kill President Lincoln. What was Powell's character name in that * 1951 * movie? Check it out..............[A href='http://us.imdb.com/Title?0044105']http://us.imdb.com/Title?0044105[/a]