Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sovereign 7116 orange

burnerbrown

Found a rust free 48" deck to replace my swiss cheese one and want to hit it with rusteleum and then spray it orange again. Trying to find the closest rattle can color to the orange on my late 70's 7116. Who makes it and where can I buy it? Thanks.

I just bought a small touch-up bottle of Kubota Orange 2. It is very close to the Rustoleum Allis Chalmers Orange Farm Equipment Paint in the rattle-can. Good luck with your deck. Tacey

I painted my 713S with Chevy Engine Orange, in rattlecans. Buy enough at one time to paint the entire object. Different lots of the same brand may vary in color. I found out the hard way. Different brands can have significant color differences.

I thought some of you might like this . CarQuest Has a Paint that you can get in rattle cans 40 dollers a case Of 12 or you can get it in Qts or Gallans if you so choose . part # 14-268 Alis chalmers Orange thats in rust resistant Abrasion resistant and high gloss (and the kicker for all of the non paint booth people such as my self NON TOXIC) hope the helps . David

Does Simplicity no longer make their powder orange or deep orange, or is it more expensive than these alternatives? IIRC, isn't one of those the correct color?

A month ago my local dealer still has both on the shelf. Powder orange (AC) part #1685591 and deep orange (Simplicity)part #1685612.