Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

the "haul"

dav

picked this stuff up this week in Pa.

most is for my personal collection but some will move on. i mean like, what can i do with a snow blower in tampa? (the wife suggests using one as a planter in the front yard![not the suggestion i was expecting her to make!]) there is stuff that i don't recognize or don't know if it's complete. there is also a stack of owners manuals so i'm going to be busy for a while reading.

Great haul! Just to let you know, I move this here with the other show and tell stuff. Wish you were closer, I'd love to come pick through all that great stuff.

Great looking precious irondOd. Put your thinking cap on and figure out how to make the snow blower look like its blowing snow. If you figure it out it would look neat on Christmas day in Tampa!

Sweet Jesus, You found the mother load. Mind if I visit you with a trailer and a couple of guys. We could have your yard cleaned up in no time.LOL!!!

bill, the haul came from right near you in pa. that's why there is snow removal equipment. i have this silly fantasy of collecting one of every implement made by or for my tractors so keeping a snow blower makes sense in that respect. the fact that i live in florida makes keeping a snow blower kind of foolish. as to weights, i didn't know there was a 'megaweight' for the stinger. was there a collar made for it? i wound up with 3 mushroom weights for the front tires. only one rim in my hoard has the holes for it! come january i plan to set up shop at the florida flywheelers show and see if i can do some tradin'. so long as i don't bring home any more tractors, i should be safe

Bill, I have the same dream of every attachment. I have 6 tractors at my cottage on a 50 x 150 lot. If 5 friends would help me we could mow in one pass.