Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A-C Snow Thrower Part Number

Can anyone please tell me the A-C part number for the 36" 3-belt snow thrower attachment used with the B-1 tractor? It would be the Allis equivalent to the Simplicity 990175. I looked on SimpleTractors but the oldest A-C price list there is 1967, which is too late. I suspect the number should be 2025xxx. Thanks for any help!

can you tell me where to look for the number on the blower? i picked one up this week past. i didnt notice any stickers on it. i also got some old price sheets. if the snow blower is not on a page that is stuck together, i will try to find it tomorrow

Mine didn't have any sticker on it either. If the Allis labels are anything like the Simplicity ones, they don't hold up very well. The Simplicity labels in the early 1960's were small (1" x 1.75") paper labels with a clear plastic laminate over the top. They curled up and fell off in short order. Of all the Simplicity attachments I've had over the years, only 2 still had the labels on them.

well, dumb luck that i have the page. the page before it is missing and the ones before that are a lump page 20-5 is dated september 26, 1966 and is from an allis chalmers catalogue. beside a picture of a 3 belt snow blower are 3 lines describing items with a factory code first, the description, a column labeled 'order cat. no.', weight, and the list price. 101C11534 Rotary Snow Thrower---36" 2025082 142 156.00 101C11534 Rotary Snow Thrower--36"(single belt drive)....Rear Counterweight and Auxiliary Weight are Recommended 2025057 140 158.00 101C11461 Rotary Snow Thrower--36" (Multi-Belt Drive) 2025014+ 120 157.00 the catalogue for february 25, 1968 shows that + sign to indicate "subject to field inventory" hope this helps you