Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
grnlark

Belt(s) Part Numbers or Sizes

grnlark
I'm hoping that someone out here somewhere has specs or literature on what the belt part numbers or standard sizes are for a 57 Wonderboy. There are three belts: (1) from the motor pulley to the drive pulley, (1) from the motor pulley to the blade drive shaft, and (1) from the blade drive shaft to the blade pulley. All of my belts were missing except a totally blown out drive belt. Thanks in advance, Matt

Chris727
Simplicity has a belt and blade book the dealers get every year, I've got one at home but won't be there until Friday. Wish I had one in PDF form. I do know that any dealer or shop with belts, weather aftermarket or not should be able to look up your model and get the right belts.

UCD
Wonderboy Series Model Year 1957 MFG# 990086 Wonderboy Drive Belt# 2121078 Length 35.1" type HA P.T.O. Belt# 2174883 Length 34" Type HA MFG# 990120 Wonderboy Drive Belt# 2121078 Length 35.1" type HA P.T.O. Belt# 2174883 Length 34" Type HA Attachments MFG# 990887 24" Rotary Mower Drive 2174911 Length 44.1" Type HA Blade No. N/A - 108004 Qty 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• joelk
    • SmilinSam
    • rich_kildow
    • GregB
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 8 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts