Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Belt(s) Part Numbers or Sizes

grnlark

I'm hoping that someone out here somewhere has specs or literature on what the belt part numbers or standard sizes are for a 57 Wonderboy. There are three belts: (1) from the motor pulley to the drive pulley, (1) from the motor pulley to the blade drive shaft, and (1) from the blade drive shaft to the blade pulley. All of my belts were missing except a totally blown out drive belt. Thanks in advance, Matt

Simplicity has a belt and blade book the dealers get every year, I've got one at home but won't be there until Friday. Wish I had one in PDF form. I do know that any dealer or shop with belts, weather aftermarket or not should be able to look up your model and get the right belts.

Shoot me an email 4xbill AT optonline DOT net. I have a copy of the guide on my other computer. It's from 1995 but it is good for your application

Wonderboy Series Model Year 1957 MFG# 990086 Wonderboy Drive Belt# 2121078 Length 35.1" type HA P.T.O. Belt# 2174883 Length 34" Type HA MFG# 990120 Wonderboy Drive Belt# 2121078 Length 35.1" type HA P.T.O. Belt# 2174883 Length 34" Type HA Attachments MFG# 990887 24" Rotary Mower Drive 2174911 Length 44.1" Type HA Blade No. N/A - 108004 Qty 1