Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

J8C good for 2010?

rsnik

I am going to go pick up a 2010 I just got.

Is the Champion J8C plug I put in my 7013 and 7016 good-to-go for the 10 HP in the 2010? Thanks.

Jonathon, Is that the one in RI? I was watching that one too. I almost bid, but I don't really need another one at the moment. Nice job!

LOL, good call Elon! In fact I am about to jump in the pickup and go git 'er. I've got the Marvel Mystery Oil, some Sea Foam and PB Power Blaster, a new spark plug, gas. Bet you a dollar I get down there and don't have something actually needed, like tie downs for the trailer, LOL!

Hi Gary, Can you put up some pictures of your 2012? Value depends on the cosmetic and mechanical condition of the tractor and the optional equipment it has. Hydraulic lift of implements adds greatly to value, especially if it is leak free with no corrosion and has fresh decals. If it's a 3 speed, a HiLo adds value. Mechanically, if the bevel gear box is tight and all the drive and idler pulleys on the various mule drives spin freely with no slop, that adds value. If the steering is tight, if you swing the wheel back and forth and there isn't 4-6" of free rotation before the steering engages again that adds value. If the deck and tiller are in mechanically and cosmetically good condition that adds value. If the starter/generator and regulator test out good that adds value. If you can post some pictures and tell all I can definitely tell you whether this tractor is the first thing you should save if there is a flood, LOL!

Gary, You didn't, by chance, buy that 2012 from a guy over in Sperryville, did you? I looked at one over there a few weeks ago. He was asking more than I was willing to pay, since I already have a few tractors.

No the man that had it was near me at Ruckersville.I gave him $260 for all of it.The tractor runs good needs tires and looks pretty good needs a seat.The blade has extensions welded onto each end but the tiller looks OK.He also gave me 2 chainsaws that run just to get them out of his way.How much was the one at Sperryville?