Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stevei46

7112 question

stevei46
My brother has a b112 allis that he blew the moter in the tractor is so worn out its not worth replacing the engine. He found a simplicity 7112 on graigs list will the attachments he has for the b112 fit on the sim 7112? i tried to look at the what fits charts but i don't have the manufacture numbers for the mower, tiller ect thanks

PatRarick
As far as a direct fit, about the only attachments that won't require at least a little modification would be the grader blade and the 36" tiller. The 32" tiller will not work as it requires a smaller drive pulley on the BGB. The older snow and dirt blades had a rearward slant on the lift arm that interferes with the hood and frame of the RBT's. Simple fix though. You need to cut the lift arm loose, rotate it to 90 degrees of the hitch and reweld. You'll also need a longer lift rod. Snowblowers will fit with the correct hitch and a change of the blower's pulley. The 42" deck will not work as the adjustment screws will hit the running boards. 48" deck will work by changing the deck pulley and attaching a short (maybe 2 links) chain on the lift arm so it will reach the 7112's lift cable.

RayS
Pat, when I stated a tiller I meant the 36" tiller. I should have clarified that. I also use the 48" deck from my B 212 with the original pulley. I just bought a shorter belt and it works fine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jr.lll
    • Hick
    • Brettw
    • s_stephen
    • Bear
    • Edwards
    • Skelsey1989
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Andust
      Andust
    2. Noly
      Noly
      (69 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 8 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts