Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7112 question

stevei46

My brother has a b112 allis that he blew the moter in the tractor is so worn out its not worth replacing the engine. He found a simplicity 7112 on graigs list will the attachments he has for the b112 fit on the sim 7112? i tried to look at the what fits charts but i don't have the manufacture numbers for the mower, tiller ect thanks

As far as a direct fit, about the only attachments that won't require at least a little modification would be the grader blade and the 36" tiller. The 32" tiller will not work as it requires a smaller drive pulley on the BGB. The older snow and dirt blades had a rearward slant on the lift arm that interferes with the hood and frame of the RBT's. Simple fix though. You need to cut the lift arm loose, rotate it to 90 degrees of the hitch and reweld. You'll also need a longer lift rod. Snowblowers will fit with the correct hitch and a change of the blower's pulley. The 42" deck will not work as the adjustment screws will hit the running boards. 48" deck will work by changing the deck pulley and attaching a short (maybe 2 links) chain on the lift arm so it will reach the 7112's lift cable.

Pat, when I stated a tiller I meant the 36" tiller. I should have clarified that. I also use the 48" deck from my B 212 with the original pulley. I just bought a shorter belt and it works fine.