Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

not a puller any more!

ehertzfeld
Well, it was killing me to see the wife's puller just sitting in the shed with nothing to do, so.............

I kinda put her back to working order. Complete with new AGs all around, lift arm,"going to make it hydro lift at some point" and rear lift cable. Looking at her now, I should have done this along time ago!:D Next she will be getting a electric front PTO with a 36 blower, weights, and cab. I still have the original muffler, so if it gets too loud for the neighbors, I can change it back in no time. She should do well for snow removal.

B-16_IC
Are you sure the clutch is necesarry? I would think just seeing it coming at it with a blower on it would scare the snow off the drive!lol:o) But seriously, it looks great with the new ags on it.8D Should be a handy worker, and oh how pretty those pipes would sound with the blower engaged blowing 6" or so of snow!:D

ehertzfeld
I took the pipes off and put on the original muffler. It sounds so much quieter. As far as scaring the snow away, some say just the site of me will scare just about anything!}:):D
quote:
How does the wife feel about it?
I just told her it was hers, just so I could keep it. She only uses it wile we are at shows.

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by AGCO918
Tractor looks better.Paint the hood back to original & put some decals on it.The tires looks Great all around.
I spent a good part of a month taping and painting those flames!!!!! They will be on there long after I'm gone!!!!!!!:O:D

ehertzfeld
Mark, I first Googled images of flames designs. When I found one I liked, I printed it several times enlarging it a bit, to get the right size. I then cut out the flame design and traced it on to poster board. I had to extend the design to fit the entire hood, so I had to trace it again and again. I then cut out the design on the poster board. I took the sanded and primed hood and traced the design on to it. I then took thin pin-striping tape and lad it next to the design. I then painted the front of the hood the orange. After a few days, I pulled off the tape. Next was to tape off the orange. I first used more pin-striping to start to cover the orange. Then overlapping the pin-striping, I used tape or thinker pin-striping. Then I painted the black part of the hood. I have pictures some were, but could not get me hands on them this morning. I'll post them when I do find them.

FastPaul
Hey Elon !! now that I think of it , It never was a puller It was just a trailer Queen :O LOL Sorry I coulden't rezissed ,She looks much better now anyway , A new seat pan and some foot rests !!! FDTrrrrraaaaaaaaccccccccttttttttttoooooooorrrrrrrrr :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tacey
That used to be a 3410, right ehertzfeld? It looks so much different from my new 3410. I like it! Ever consider changing over to hydro? Or shuttle? Better for throwing snow, I'm told... Tacey