Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Too much time on my hands

Ford

I like it . It looks to nice to use ! Your going to look pretty cool at the local grocery store :O How many bags do you think she'll hold LOL .Just kidding Looks very nice !!:D:D:D:D

Nice job Ford, Beautiful work! Especially appreciate the thought behind not drilling holes where they were not... that's a big one for me.;) Greg

Chainsaw may be too much weight for the magnets. I may have to add another magnet on each side for a total of 3 per side. Good for the brush nippers, gloves, etc. and small stuff off the lawn. Anyhow, thanks guys ! P.S. This was also my first successsful picture upload. NOW, I see how to do it! (a bit mentally challanged, like follow directions, stupid):D

Since most of us don't want to drill extra holes,what about designing the mounitng arms to slide under the seat brackets and bolt down along with the seat. Solid,weight bearing mount using existing holes. Just a thought! Larry

quote:
Originally posted by dirtsaver
Since most of us don't want to drill extra holes,what about designing the mounitng arms to slide under the seat brackets and bolt down along with the seat. Solid,weight bearing mount using existing holes. Just a thought! Larry
... or possibly a support rod from the hitch up to the bottom of the box near the rear? A 3-Point Box ??? sm01sm01 Greg