Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

This Weekends Find and Some more work on the 416

mooseman3210

Now i know to some of ya this isn't that Big Tractor find but this is an original part that still had the Allis -Chalmers Tag on it .But for me it was big i almost didn't want to use it .

It only cost me Five Bucks . We also found origanil fuel filters as well My Dad bought 4 of them for 1.25 a piece . .

Here is a picture of the 16 horse put back togeather and running it turned over twice and fired up .

This is my dad OneFeather he is riding my 410 couldn't resist taking the picture .

worked fantastic it keeps the garage about 30 degrees warmer than out side it was about 25 degrees this morning and the garage was about 50 to 55 degrees thank you .