Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mooseman3210

some more pics of the 416 rebuild

mooseman3210
Hello all, A couple more pictures of the 416 destruction .

After i got it split .

I would like to thank my Dad for the wounderful time this weekend getting the engine running. the kids and i had a blast . Thanks Dad .

ehertzfeld
David, I had the pleasure of meeting your father this evening. We had a great chat. All he could talk about was you and your kids working/playing with your tractors!:D

mooseman3210
Thank you ,We (My family) have been gone for almost 7 years . and have just moved back with in within the last year . My Wife And I have the next genaration of Yarnes's to raise and I only hope that We can do as well as my father did with us ( My sisters And Myself ) .My Grandfather and my dad were allways great Wrench turners . I was never really much of one but always wanted to be ,But mostly i really like working next to my Dad and Grandfather my Grandfather and my dad could build anything out of nothing . My Dad means alot to me and his opinon even more . He is a great man with alot of knowladge and i wouldn't be where i am today without his input .This is a great web sight and i am looking forward to alot of projects with him and my kids in the future . Thank you again