Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My fever is so high (Updated load #2)

SimpleTom

Went with my brother in law to pick up a few Deeres he bought last weekend at a Simplicity dealer that has a few used tractors. Here is the first load that we came home with.

The Simplicitys are mine. He picked up the Case. The second load next week includes a Homelite T-10, a Homelite CT-10, a Bolens, and two rear engine Deeres. I am getting the T-10. My five tractors cost me $200. Not a bad deal. I really should get some Ibuproferin to reduce my fever. LOL!! Tom

Take two asperin and post more pix in the morning. Haha! Nice pile of tractors! Are you going to part-out any of them? I could use a set of headlights for my 3410. Good going. Tacey

Tacey, that's what he bought the the 3410 for is the lights. I missed it when Tom and I were there four months ago. This sale has been a long time in happening, well four months. All kinds of stuff seems to happening around here lately. Between yours truly, Simpleton7016 and Simple Tom, this last year has been, find this, go here, buy that, too small, sell this. And these two guys are truly good friends.

thats the kinda trailer full i like to see:D. good score you guys. cant believe only $200 from a dealer:O. my dealer wanted $400 for a old used snowplow. i laughed and walked out. where the deere's as cheap to?. that 112 has $100 headlights in it.

Thanks guys! Josh, Yes I think that is a John Deere 70 in the truck. Tacey, Yes, one may get parted out but I am keeping those headlights as Bob (BLT) said. Bob, It seems like now is the time to get those tractors. However , if they are on consignment he is sticking to those prices. Perry, Yes the Deeres were just as cheap. He got the 70, 111, 112 and a 110 which we picked up last weekend, all for $200.

$200, Wow, thats a bargain from a dealer! And I too know about the JD lights, seen them bring hundreds on ebay, I've got one of those 110s, just sitting, even with a new shortblock, guess you can tell I'm less than enthusiastic about working on the green ones.

Tom like I said before, nine for me is enough.
[img]/club2/attach/BLT/TheFleet.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/BLT/Case 224.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/BLT/twofour.jpg[/img]

Wow , I hope to find a score like that someday . i keep looking and maybe just maybe i can have a team like that . i have the fever just nothing to keep it under control yet.. David

quote:
Originally posted by MarksA-C
WOW! Nice load! I have a cure to tractor fever....its called parents :p:D
That will certainly work!lol I went directly from parents, to married. The war department doesn't like my "stuff" so much. But, she understands! Tom, I have rarely seen a dealer let loose of anything that cheap! Especially that green stuff. What are they a dealer for? I find that dealers like to be rid of stuff that is the wrong color. Nice haul!!8D:D

Hi I agree, that is a nice load of tractors! Excellent deal for buying 5 tractors for $200.00! Wish I could find a deal like that. I would not mind have a couple more Sunstars in my fleet. Take Care Jason B

• 2 weeks later...
Well, today was the trip for load number two. Here are the pics. My brother in law picked up two Simplictys for himself. A 728 with headlights and a 717 with high/low. $50 each.

Nice seat on the CT-10

Close up of my T-10.

Tom

Mighty fine haul. I say save the money the drugs would cost you and just look for more tractors, after a score like that drugs ain't gonna cure anything you got:D:D

Nice haul! I don't know who's trailer that is but I like where the hitch is installed for the winch. On my old trailer I had mine on that front rail, but haven't decided how to mount it on the new trailer.

Well, I'm the brother in law in question. With this last load, I'm at 19 tractors right now...plus one full size farm tractor! Some for fun, some for parts, some for...well maybe other projects! ;) As for the trailer, I just cut the center out of the front bar, then welded a plate with two supports to the front of the trailer. Works out pretty good.

Thats a nice looking load of tractorssm00 I have never come across a Homelite version yet in Ontario,Canada.:( Tom you need a few more tractors.:D:D Karl