Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weekend free bee

tec2484

A friend across the street had 2 and said his yard wasn't big enough for 2 so I got it. Now the real question is what do I do with it?

I agree with Josh. Ride it my man ride it .Till it breaks and fix it and ride it somemore. you gotta love free stuff...sm06

Huuummmm Orange Cat??? maybe I know to ride it but where do I put when not riding. Barns are full of tractors:D:D:D 72????????? no idea. Panther, Lynks Puma 399. At least thats what the hood says. Pour gas in the carb and it fired up and ran on 3rd pull. Sure don't sound like a briggs though:D:D:D I wonder if I could transplant the engine to a broadmoor 728?

Not bad little sleds. I'm not much of a snowmobile rider so took the one I had in another direction. I just finished installing the engine (440 Kawasaki - 38HP) from one of these in a go cart. Haven't had daylight to take it for a big ride yet but a couple nights ago around 8:30 was rousting the neighbors from their couches with a rip in the yard. It's loud and moves pretty good. I used a Pennsylvania Panzer rear end and a snowmobile transmission/jackshaft so it has forward and reverse. I'll get and post photos when it's painted up. I'll get someone to take a little video clip (document how I looked before the broken bones :o)