Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

Sun. Fun with the tractors

FastPaul
Hey all , We had a great time using the tractors ,I got to put the rototiller to some good use at my neighbors house!! I'm still impressed every time I get to use it

Then I had to take care of the front lawn

The wife used the Landlord to clean out the garden for the winter

Meantime my boy got it in his head he wanted to hook up the plow to the diesel ' I told him the cable was missing and it woulde'nt work This is what I came home to .I have to give him credit. He's only 15 and very determand , He cut up a lift rod and mad it work All in All we had a good time playing with these old tractors , They are a lot of fun !!:D

mooseman3210
Looks good Paul . I like the idea that your son took the time to figure out a solution to a problem and went and fixed it instead of just going in and playing video games i bet he feels more proud of that then getting to the next level of a video game .. That's what i have been trying to instill in to my boys . Good Job Dad . David

Jason
Hi Nice looking tractors you have there! I loved seeing those Stripes that the AC did! I have always loved the quality of cut that those Simplicity mowers make. Simply incredible. Take Care Jason B

acken
With the taller tires, would a standard lift have allowed plow to go deep enough? It looks like he came up with a good solution, if I remember correctly, that cable ain't free. Keep up the good work

tec2484
quote:
Originally posted by perry
great pics as allways paul :). that allis sure does a sweet job on the lawn. something just dont look right behind the landlord in the 8th pic.
It took a second look for me to see it. But it is there!!!:D:D:D