Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Uh oh....Snow....

MarksA-C

I'm sitting there, watching TV, I look outside and see this!

Then the Uh oh strikes, "I still have the mower decks on my tractors!" So I decided to get my 6518 winter ready. Added the plow (Have a new snowblower for it but working on getting the hitch), made a rear weight, added a rear work light, and have it all set except for chains. Anyone have a extra set that they can spare?

The yeomans next for its winter treatment... So bring it on winter!!!

woke up 4am to snow on the ground. they say 2-5" but i doubt it. grounds still too warm. while the turkey is a cookin i think today is a good day to get the garage warmed up and all my snow chains accounted for and mounted.

I am ready here in ohio.Hope we get some from now on.Please send it our way.I am a 36 yr old kid.Have to have snow,& believe in santa claus.Let it snow.........

Hi Mark, Looks like your all set,and you got a seat (deluxe), If you pay the shipping I'll send you a set of chains, I'll send them off Fri. and let you know what it ran me. Okay?

I came home from my recent trip to Ne. only to find about 8 inches on the driveway, no blade or blower or chains mounted. Blade was out the back door of the shop, threw it on the landlord with the 8.5 Firestones on and let it rip. May not change tires on it if it keeps doing as well as it did, even plowed the trail out, well, my son did.:D

We also got a coating of snow here in Fenwick,Ont.,Canada. I have two tractors ready with snow blades and two more I need to add the snowblowers?sm06And one Ariens walkbehind snowblower to use in between the trucks and car in the driveway. Karl