Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another one followed me home!

kevindb85

For the last few weeks I have been working on a complete restoration on a 20 hp Sunstar. Today I picked up it's twin! I got a Deutz Allis Ultima 20hp. I wanted to have a parts machine for the Sunstar, and found this one. It runs good, has a new PTO clutch, deck runs smooth, power steering, trans, and hydraulics are all good, All in all, its pretty good. I need to put tubes in all 4 tires, change all the fluids, and grease it up, that's it. I'm going to use it to finish up my leaf cleanup so that I can clean my Grasshopper up for the winter. I paid $275.00 Think I got ripped off? sm06 sm06 sm06

I spent all day today doing all the service it needed. Trans fluid did'nt even need changing, but I did it anyway. Used it for the leaves and it did great. Just a little more lubing and it will be ready to go. The only bad thing is the seat. It is pretty well trashed. I tried a universal fit seat, but it does'nt even come close.

Hi Great find on that Ultima 1920 for 275 US! Very good deal for sure! Wish I could find one for such a good price. They are a hard to come by tractor in my area. I am holding on to my Agco 1920H. Please post pictures of it when you get a chance of both your tractors. Take Care Jason B

I've decided to give it a quick paint job. It runs so well that I figured I might as well. I need to find the right hand side dash panel and front PTO cover, so if anyone has one they can part with, let me know. Third coat of paint went on today, looks pretty good. sm04