Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

snow crew 07

ehertzfeld

Seeing how I wanted to take them out to clean the shed, I thought I would snap a few pictures. As they are now, they are all ready to fight the snow. Hopefully by the end of the week, the cabs will be on.

I got a new pipe for the diesel. It sounds even better than it looks!

Great pictures . doesn't look like the snow will have much of a chance with you this year . Also how did the snow thrower turn out . is it in top working order??? and do you have enough butts for all of those seats??LOL:D Moose man

quote:
Originally posted by mooseman3210
Also how did the snow thrower turn out . is it in top working order??? and do you have enough butts for all of those seats??LOL:D Moose man
The blower seems to be working great. I'll know more as soon as the snow flies. As far as butts are concerned, well I'm the only one who wants to go out and play, so I guess no!:D

quote:
Originally posted by joshuaareed
Elon, They look awsome, which one is your first choice.
That would be my baby.

64 landlord with 16hp engine, hydro lift, 26 inch AGs, 42 inch blower with electric spout, and soon a nice warm cab!:D

Hope the blizzards you are prepared for stay up north. :D Any reasons you prefer the 16 hp Briggs one lung tractor over the diesel or Briggs flat twin?

Nice bunch, ehertzfeld! Let it snow, let it snow... Of course, with all that perparation, I wouldn't doubt you get a light snowfall season... hehehe Tacey

Looks like you have a nice fleet for doing some heavy snow plowing.Send some snow to Ohio when you get some amount to amount to plowing 3 to 4 inches plus.

That is a ruff and ready fleet,looking good. Wish I was that far along. I just put the deck away and got out the blower this afternoon. Need to get it and the tractor serviced and the cab on yet. Seems like all I've been doing lately is cutting wood.

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Hope the blizzards you are prepared for stay up north. :D Any reasons you prefer the 16 hp Briggs one lung tractor over the diesel or Briggs flat twin?
Roy, I have a very good reason, this is the first winter the twin and the diesel will be used! Well that and I love my 64 FDT!!!!!:D

Dang, your ready to let it rip and all I got going is the lite wt blade on the Landlord with the Firestone ags, and I already plowed 6-8 inches the nite I got home. Looking real good Elon