Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

410 Ready for winter

mooseman3210

Every one was putting there tractors on to show they were ready for winter. I had to Put the 400 series on so it wasn't forgotten.

I will be putting the snow thrower on Monday but i hadn't taken a picture of the plow hooked up out side yet .I still wish i had a cab to put on but i guess i'm going to have to suffer this winter . Please enjoy the pictures this one and the one we are working on are my pride and joy . As far as equipment goes . :D:D:D

Thanks Josh they came out nice 3 Brillo Pads and they were ready to go . If you notice the one on the rear left side that one was the worst. it was pitted pretty bad but i still like the way they look on the tractor . it also covers up the fact that i haven't done the rims yet .OO