Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Nebr Scores 'Unloaded Pics added'

MPH

On my recent trip down to NebraskaI scored a few long desired goodies to stuff in the back of the PT. A 5 foot section of spike tooth harrow from my brother-inlaw Roy, with brother Dave from Colo helping break it down

loaded in PT

Harrow needs a little welding and about half the spikes replaced, which I couldn't find anybody sells nowadays so guess I'll buy some 1/2 sq stock to make them. Scored all the parts needed to make a cab from Ben 'bkassulke" for 30 bucks. Top and doors are in descent shape but need to rebuild the front and back. Also got a leaf vac shipped to GrandIsland from Phandad. Bill did a great job boxing it up but I hadda break it down a bit more to keep sleeping room in the back of the PT for the trip home. Took the hitch and drive pulley off.

After daylite arrives I'll snap a couple pics of the unloaded scores. Here's a few shots of the unloadd loot

Just what I needed, 3 more projects. Might be time to seek help.sm00

(hadda break it down a bit more to keep sleeping room in the back of the PT for the trip home.) Sleeping room ? looks like you still must have been tight Glad you had a good trip !

pretty good haul for the'ol PT cruiser. like paul said, still must have been cramped sleeping quarters. here is my litle harrow/drag i picked up out of the weeds. still have'nt made up a hitch for it yet.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/perry71/april21plowday109.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Harrow needs a little welding and about half the spikes replaced, which I couldn't find anybody sells nowadays so guess I'll buy some 1/2 sq stock to make them.
You can find your spikes here, Marty. http://www.pawline.com/test/results.aspx?seriesID=16

Great haul Marty! I'm guessing you have a lot more than three projects waiting on you. LOL! I agree with the guys,sleeping with all those goodies has to be cramped! Perry....I really like your little harrow but I have to ask....did you rob some parts off the kids bike???? That "attatchment" on the rear lift does not look factory!! Larry