Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

thanks to Fast Paul

mooseman3210

Paul, I would like to say thank you for the 707 It will be in goods hands for a long time to come . The plan is to get it fully back together as is now and get it running . After i have done that i will put it away as we are still working on the 416 of my dads. which i think will take about another month or so . once that is complete start on the 707 and hopefully have that fully done by spring . but for now here is a couple of pictures of the nice free bee. And thank you again . please rest assured that this will be restored to the best of our ability . as always thank you to everyone for the help and support as we go through this process i have had nothing but good words and encouragement from everyone in this club . some of the best people are on this web sight . and Thank you to my dad for doing all of the running to get this stuff. Is there anyone out there with a spare deck for the 707 and maybe a snow thrower or a blade???

Looks like you are in your glory, Dave, and Dave, Have fun that's what it is all about. Soon you will have to build a pole barn or buy the barn next door.

Ken, they are different decks. I belive yours is a right hand discharge and the one that he wants, is a left hand discharge.

quote:
Originally posted by mooseman3210
Paul, I would like to say thank you for the 707 It will be in goods hands for a long time to come . The plan is to get it fully back together as is now and get it running . After i have done that i will put it away as we are still working on the 416 of my dads. which i think will take about another month or so . once that is complete start on the 707 and hopefully have that fully done by spring . but for now here is a couple of pictures of the nice free bee. And thank you again . please rest assured that this will be restored to the best of our ability . as always thank you to everyone for the help and support as we go through this process i have had nothing but good words and encouragement from everyone in this club . some of the best people are on this web sight . and Thank you to my dad for doing all of the running to get this stuff. Is there anyone out there with a spare deck for the 707 and maybe a snow thrower or a blade???
[img]/club2/attach/mooseman3210/707 new rebuild.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/mooseman3210/707 new rebuild 1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/mooseman3210/707 new rebuild 2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/mooseman3210/707 new rebuild 3.jpg[/img]

Your welcome Dave, I'm just glad to see it go to a good home , I'm looking forward to see it back together