Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mass Freebee

onefeather

Would like to take a moment to say thanks, to Paul in Groton Mass. for having me come out to his place to pick up the 707 freebee, I also enjoyed the chat, the tour, and the coffee, (please say Thanks to your wife too) and the knowledge. I enjoyed the trip out in the rain, all the way out and back,(540 miles) round trip. Thanks again Paul. Although I see my son has all ready posted pictures. I took a couple of pictures of it all in the back ot the pick-up, but I have to down size them to get them on. Thanks again, Onefeather P.S. It should look familiar Elon

Your welcome Dave . It was nice to meet you also . I am looking forward to seeing the little tractor go together ,Maybey we'll meet up at a tractor show next summer