Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mbsengineer

410 attachments on a 712

mbsengineer
from looking at the parts pages for the 410 (from the post below), http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76757&SearchTerms=410 it looks like the tiller and snowblower attachments for the AC410 are interchangeable with the AC712. Or at least it looks like it wouldn't require much work to modify them to fit. However, since I can't find part numbers for these units as a whole, I can't confirm. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

UCD
The Blower will fit with the correct hitch for the 410. The Tiller will need the lift shaft changed the Allis 410 uses a 1 1/8" and the 712 uses a 1" shaft also I think you would need a spacer on the bottom as I believe the lower hitch is wider. Most of the attachments are the same just minor differences in the hitches.

wilm169
With my 416s and the 7016s I have, I do switch emps. back and forth, the tiller only has a clutch on the 416 where the 7016 don't. but the blower has a differant hitch on it, It bolts with 4 bolts on each side of the blower with the pullies made on it. Some of the tiller top hitch parts might be a differant size. The bottoms are the same.