Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mooseman3210

mooseman3210
just a few more bolts and some tightening and I'll have her back together for now . Then i have to get the engine torn out of the 410 and find out what went wrong. any way enjoy the pictures..

mooseman3210
Elon, Sorry but i won't be running her for awhile . I'm going to be taking my time with her and will restore her with out ever hearing her start until the day i wash her and polish her up . I have always wanted to do a project like that but have always had to use the ones I'm working on . I will be a nice change to work on one without always having put it back together to mow the yard or push snow . And Mark thank you for the opportunity on the parts i will probably take you up on that . i am missing some parts on this and a deck and a Key . hopefully you offer will still be good when i start working on this project

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tom45
    • AC710
    • PhanDad
    • stend10
  • Today's Birthdays

1. gwiseman
      gwiseman
      (66 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 8 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts