Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

In cab manual blower shoot control

FastPaul
I was putting the cab on the B-112 this morning . I got thinking about last year and how it was such a pain to have to stick you hand out side the cab to rotate the shoot, I thought about the electric conversion like I see some of you guys have done ,But time wasn't on my side. So this is what I came up with , It works very nice, In the down position

Up

Down

Up

FastPaul
quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Sweet. ^ Where did you get the fancy u-joint? And, was it just "laying around" in the shop?
Thanks Roy ,It's a u joint from a rear gate of a sander, Yup It was just one of those parts just hanging around that I knew I could use on something someday :D It came in real handy today

MPH
"It's a u joint from a rear gate of a sander" And here I figured you lost one swival joint socket. Just proves my belief, there is no such thing as too much "STUFF'

PatRarick
I think you really be happy with it Paul. I did the same thing last winter and it's the next best thing to an electric rotator. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=73569&SearchTerms=snowblower