Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First Snow

hdfx81

Well got about 8" of white stuff on 12/3 so I figured it was a good time to try out the 3112V w/blower,I had a Blast. Broke a belt but no biggy. Don't pay any attention to the name on the cab I haven't figured out what to use to remove it.

When you are on the inside nice and dry, you don't really care what it says on the outside. That blower is doing a nice job.

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
When you are on the inside nice and dry, you don't really care what it says on the outside. That blower is doing a nice job.
I'll second that! Great job! Dan

Looks like you were having a blast :D Don;t think I'd worry too much about it saying Ariens, they make good products, or at least they used too.

Hi Great pictures! Yeah, seeing all these cabs have made me excited for my cab. 1920 is at dealer this weekend getting it's new cab installed. Looking forward to the next snow storm now! Yeah, I would not worry about the cab name though, as it is keeping you nice and dry from the snow. Take Care Jason B

Looks like SOOOOOOO much fun! If only I had one of my tractors with a snowblower working. As for cabs it doesn't matter the name, colors close and it keeps you warm/dry. Beats my cab...(Pic from last year)