Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow Shots

cambridge

How does oneself get a hold of 2 powermax's with cabs. Very nice team you have there. I am sure everyone is envious of you.

Sweeeeeeeet lookin rides!!! Wow am I jealous, most people are lucky to have one cab on a powermax series but to have two is incredible! The broom looks like it works nicely! Your tractors look to be restored very well also! Thanks for the pics! Dan

It's all been said... ditto on the snow team. I see you didn't need chains but have you had to use them in the past or with heavy/icy precip?

I've wanted one of those Sweepsters for about 5 years now. It would suit my needs perfectly. I just couldn't ever justify what they cost, though. My snowplow does almost as good a job. Great pics, great equipment. Looks like fun to run! Tacey

quote:
Originally posted by EricD
It's all been said... ditto on the snow team. I see you didn't need chains but have you had to use them in the past or with heavy/icy precip?
It looks like the sweeper cleans so well that the chains aren't needed. The concrete is almost dry...lol It would be nice to be able to run without chains. Nice & smooooooth. Tacey

Hi Beautiful looking Powermax's! Love that 620 with cab and blower! You did a great job restoring them! Man I would love to own a 620 or 720 some day. They are a nice tractor. Take Care Jason B

Thats a great team. Can the broom swing from side to side? Or dose it stay on one side? Also is it hard to steer with that snowblower on the ground? Thank you.....

Very sharp team you have and they look like they are ready to do anything you need them to do. I do agree, you must be the envy of the neighborhood.

You have 2 nice looking tractors with cabs. I like the Sweeper that you have on your tractor.You get to double play with your toys.

Darn just when I am feeling good about how well my 725 is working I look here and see not one but TWO beutiful tractors,,,,,way to go very nice units you have there.