Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cab Installed Finally

RayS

Well, after getting totally covered in snow last week after cleaning up the 4 or 5 inches that we got i finally got around to installing the cab this morning. Were suppose to get freezing rain and some more over the next couple of days and I figured it was time to put it on. we got around a 1/4" of ice last night.

Very nice setup indeed. Now I really have cab envy :drl Good luck on the ice. We are getting it too here in Northern Indiana. Only good solution for that is to stay inside.

I could have bought a cab for the 700 series this summer for $75. After seeing your cozy ride, I guess I should have! NICE! Dan

That Briggs engine really makes a 917 tractor even better. I have a pair of Briggs 917's and am working on building up a green one.:) Never had much need for a snowblower tho..... Looks good Brent