Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
toakley

What Will They Think Of Next...

toakley

I thought some of you might get a chuckle out of this photo. One of my co-workers sent it to me, knowing I was involved with the club. The paint colors are "green & yellow", need I say more!

B-16_IC
I think it needs those tassles off the end of the handle bars like the "bad" boys (and little girls) do. That would totally top it off.:o) I wonder if the throttle is hooked up on the bars? Looks like one ruff ride! Thanks for the laugh!:D

joshuaareed
Some people have Waaaayyyyyy too much time on their hands. I could think of a much better way to spend my time. Thanks for the laugh though.

mooseman3210
I kept trying to think of something good to write but i couldn't come up with anything better than what Josh wrote . I think maybe that the guy couldn't figure out if he liked choppers or chopper?? so he made a mini of both..

HubbardRA
I build one similar to that back around 1980 when my two oldest kids were very small. Mine had a 5 Hp B/S engine driving thru a 5 speed gearbox from a dirtbike. I used the front end from a 20 inch bicycle. I rode the kids around on it when they were young, then later they rode it themselves. I can't find a picture of it, and the trike is no longer in existence. Mine did not have a mower deck underneath, and was not painted greeen.