Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New England snow "now with pic's"

ehertzfeld

With the storm coming in today, and another coming over the weekend, should expect to see a ton of pictures in the next few days? If my young photographer will venture out in the cold, I should get a few. Well to my astonishment, when Melanie got home from work, she quickly changed and came out to play! This is her first time in a cab, and blowing snow.

I took it after she had enough fun, and I got to tell ya, it out performed my Landlord with the 16 and 42 blower. I now understand how Maynard can blow snow in just a over shirt, and no coat!:O After about 5 minutes in that thing, I was starting to sweat!!!!!:O:D The cab on my old Landlord don't get that warm!:( After playing in the cabs, I took the diesel out for her maiden run. The little 4hp did just fine. It only grunted wile pushing a big pile into another pile. Can you say, black smoke!!!:D Well that is all for now. I'm gunna have to go out later to clear what is still falling.

Thanks guys! I was asked what the tractor was. That is Melanie's old puller. It used to be 3410, but now it's a 3418 twin!:D At some point, I'm going to throw in a hydro trans and convert the armstrong lift, to hydro lift.

quote:
Originally posted by MN_FISH
Nice pictures. More would be greatsm06. How cold is it there? +1 here now and -15 to -20 tonightsm02
It's in the 20 here. As far as the pictures, with Mel in one cab, and the boy nice and cozy inside, your lucky to get those!:O:D

Nice pics i should post some...this weekendd storm...how much we getting...my yeoman did great last night. it pushed a foot of snow at once. it only sliped ONCE!! I love my "little buddy" (AKA 1969 Yeoman)...lol