Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tag Teaming 10 ' of Ma. snow

FastPaul

Had a awesome time this afternoon playin in the snow with my boy, Like Elon said the cab is so warm, The snow was nice and light,I was able to travel in 2nd and 3rd gear it was so light.this is my 3rd winter playing with these tractors and they still amaze me .The B-112 with the 16HP. in it blows the snow really good :O .The boy was complaining that the diesel didn't have enough traction, so he added 100Lbs. of wheel weights and let some air out of the tires. he was pushing some big piles up and I would blow them on the hill for my little guy for his snow board hill here some pics. of are fun . Enjoy :D

I just came in from round two! I still have a ton of clean up in the morning. Looks like you guy had fun. Ok if your on the B112, and CJ is on "his" diesel, who is taking the pictures? Was it Ben or Michele in side staying warm????:D

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
I just came in from round two! I still have a ton of clean up in the morning. Looks like you guy had fun. Ok if your on the B112, and CJ is on "his" diesel, who is taking the pictures? Was it Ben or Michele in side staying warm????:D
Well Michelle took the first few but the rest were taken from inside the cab and CJ took a few from out in the cold seat of the diesel:O

Nice pics, My wife wouldn't come out of the warm house to take pics of me plowing the 4" we got. I had a blast plowing tonight.

Nice pictures. Especially like your diesel tractor with the large front tires. ^ But, you have the implements reversed. The yellow blade goes on the yellow tractor and the orange blower should be on the orange diesel. :D:D

Nice pics Paul! I got the same coming, 5-10". Guess I better go take off the mower decks tonight and round up the blades/blowers/chains, nothing like waiting to the last minute!