Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The 2nd Ma. 10" storm in a week

FastPaul

10" of fluffy white stuff :O again. Of course the B-112 did awesome as usual .Not so good for the 101 though :(Did a few passes and for no apparent reason at 1/2 throttle. "Bang" sounds like the connecting rod broke turns over real fast with no compression .Oh well just something else to fix ,Anyway here's a few more pics of the guys at work

We got about 3 or 4 inches of sleet and some rain mixed in. Wish we got that nice fluffy stuff. I love the way those blowers through snow!!!!!:D Way too much fun!:D Bummer about Michele's engine. BTW, did you tell her???:O}:):o):D

I get cold just looking at those pictures. sm02 Glad you guys are enjoying playing in the snow with your tractors, blowers, and dozer blades. ^

wow makes my problem look so small . sorry about the engine . But a least you have the rest of the crew to carry the load . good luck with all the snow . and thank you for the picture . David

Looks like a lotta fun slaving away at snow removal Paul. Make the effort to get 'em going all worth while. Bummer you got one down and out but I'm guessing you got something around to drop in it.

quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
"Bang" sounds like the connecting rod broke turns over real fast with no compression .
no paul, these old buggers dont throw rods:O. its a briggs not a kohler:p. prombaly just blew the spark plug out;). all kidding aside. great pics as always. man them blowers shoot the snow dont they?. sorry to hear about your 101. thats a bummer. ...perry

Great Pics! Sorry about the 101. I had a similar incident last year, I blew up the B-12 pushing snow, it was starved for oil. Now I check the oil a lot more often during the winter, these things go through that 10W-30 pretty quick if they use any oil at all.

Great pics, Paul. Sorry to hear about your engine problems, but at least you had ready backups. I finally got my 3112V ready, with the cab on it, for this last one, but no pics -- my camera operator wasn't available! XX(

Sorry to hear about your tractor paul, Nice looking pictures. I was cleaning the snow this morning with my AC 917 tractor with snowblower and cab:Dand Simplicity 6218 with snowblade and Ariens walking snowblower. We had over 14 inches of snow in the driveway...some places the snow was almost as high as the cute on the AC 917's 42 inch snowblower.OO By the time I finished the snow cleanup my hands were too cold to take any pictures.:O;)Must be from my little medical problem,about 5 weeks ago had a minor heart attack..one artery was 90% clogged.My dad also had the same thing three days later while I was in the Hospital. We both had a stent put our arteries. I quess some of my tractors that need fixing will have to wait.:(sm00 Karl

Hi Great pictures! Yeah we got about 12 -14 inches of Snow Sunday. Pulled out the 1920 with blower and Finally a Cab and went to work! I can see why every one loves their cabs, I won't go back to blowing snow with out one! Can't belive how much snow has fallen and it not the "offical" start of winter yet!!! Take Care Jason B