Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2nd CT snow storm!

ehertzfeld

Well more ice than snow!:OC How ever the landlord with the 42 did great!:D Until it got way too wet and heavy, so the B112 came out to play.

This next one is were it started to clog up.:(

So time to back up!

Ok plan B! :D:D:D

I used the Landlord with the blower to do 90% of the driveway and my neighbors parking areas. I just used the B112 to clean up a bit.

I didn't think adults were allowed to have this much fun . i know i have been having lots and lots of it .. Fun and snow that is . David

Looks to me like them old foot draggers would get hard on the backB)XX(. You wouldn't need to be leaning down to grab the hydro lift lever on a running board tractor4i:o).Thanks for the pics! Dan

quote:
Originally posted by dcw06
It's always good to have a plan B for old man winter!
Yep and a plan C and D helps too!:D

Probable a good thing you got the snow moved before the ice on top had time to freeze hard, mighta be crunching a lot going througn the blower. Good job and back-up crew.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
Nice pics, does the landlord have a horsepower upgrade to run that big blower?
Yep, it's got a rear end out of the 3012 and 26 inch AGs and a re ringed 16hp!:D

Well, it certainly looks like you have enough tools to get the job done... :D I'm not sure how much snow we got out of this last one -- I'd guess between 6" and 8" -- less than FastPaul, but more than you, it seems. The wind was blowing so bad, it's hard to tell because of drifting. I'm guessing I now have 15" - 18" total, from both storms, in my shaded front yard. Luckily, we got very little freezing rain -- some sleet, but little freezing rain. Yet, by the time I got down to the Southbridge/Sturbridge area, the trees were covered in ice....

Hi Nice pictures! Yeah I wish my other tractors had blowers on them, but I too don't have the roomsm02! Looks like your having a ton of fun with them though! Yeah even with my 2 stage blower on my 1920, I hated blowing wet snow. Only plus side when I was blowing snow with out a cab, was the wet stuff did not hit me in the face like the fluffy stuff. Sure glad I have the cab on now! Take Care Jason B