Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow pic

richp

A few still pics of my 7116H. Mostly typical southern new england sleet,hail and freezing rain. Only 2 inches but felt like I was moving a foot, even with 200lb rear weight. Also, first time using center pto for blower and I give it two thumbs up.

Looks good Rich. I guess you need to wait a few years till your son is old enough to get some action shot.:D I'm guessing your wife said your nuts if you think she is going out to take some.:D:D:D

ya how does everyone get the pictures of these things doing work i can't get my wife to take any pictures of me working on this stuff. David

quote:
Originally posted by richp
Chances of my wife taking action shots are between slim and none.
That's what I thought!:O:O:O:O:D:D:D:D