Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Central New York Snow pics

joshuaareed

Well I finally got my wife to come out and snap some pics. Boy she is not the greatest photographer. We got about 8 inches of snow this weekend. enjoy The second picture I was leaning over because something wasn't right. Yup I broke something. I have to dig into it tomorrow. I had to finish up with my old reliable walk behind snowblower. Oh well.I did a little investigating and it appears that I broke the differential assembly, Great another part I need to find.

Josh give me a call tomorrow i might have a part or two to help we got a bunch of spare parts maybe we have what you need . great pictures though any pictures are better than none . and at least she took them tried to get my wife to take some after i got mine back together but she wouldn't do it . later David