Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Few Landlord Snowplowing Picx

MPH

Seeings how I drove through 400 miles of snow storm to get her from the airport Friday and Saturday I got my daughter to take a few pics as I plowed out the snow today. Hard to say as the wind blew it a lot but I'd guess mightta got 5-6 inches. Still impressed with them firestone Ag, hit some drifts a foot deep with no real traction problem. Even plowed the walking trail with the drag behind me.

[br

Was gonna put the blade on the B-112 but I don't have the tires changed to the chains yet and I know too well those Carlisle super Lugs don't do much in my snow, so I plowed with no cab:(!. Oh well, mainly want the cab for the blower anyway.

What's the matter Marty? Seeing all the snow in the North East you had to get some tractor time in too.:p Naaaaa, we always enjoy seeing your pics. Love to see any tractor working, summer or winter.

thanks for the pic 's of the great white winter . the snow here must seem really small as to what you can get . i herd some guys talking about snow tracks for these old things maybe you should look in to it i think of the old landlords would look great with a set of tracks .

I had more snow to move than you did, 10 -12", but it was 28 deg. down here. Had some 3' drifts though but they cause no problems for the blower.

Most you guys had a lot more snow to deal with then interior Alaska gets. 2-3 feet over the winter used to be normal around here but the past 5 years or so lucky to get a foot or two, it just stays around for 6 months. Hadda check out my firstones again Dave:D:D