Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

700 wonderboy plus..,

forart

this 700 wonderboy was part of a multi-item deal, but was essentially a freebie. obviously it needs some parts (hood, front spindles, choke cable,etc.) but is solid, no rust, just lots of layers of paint. i feel amazingly fortunate to acquire this, as these are extremely rare here in the mountain west. the deal was the 700 wonderboy with rear wheel weights, an intact 3410s landlord with chains, needing a carb rebuild, two good snow/dozer blades with hitches and a simplicity moldboard plow minus the coulter blade, but in pristine condition otherwise. $300

Welcome to the club William, nice to have another member west of the Miss. River^. Nice score on the tractors, esp the 700 as it's a FDT ^. It actually is not missing the choke cable, that wasn't added til the late 725 in '62-63. Should be able to come up with a hood from someone here.

Hi and welcome to the club. Nice haul,being a metal sculptor , you should be able to fabricate your missing sheet metal.:D Good luck ,someone should have the parts you need.

Greeting's for Upstate New York and welcome to the club you love it here . There is always someone who can help with what ever you may need . good luck putting her back together .

thanks for all the welcomes!!! i have been lurking here for months gaining info and soaking up pointers. so far my fleet consists of: 5212.5g......has rebuilt engine, great mower deck, new carb, new paint, transaxle rebuild in progress. 700 wonderboy....needs new paint, hood, front spindles (wobbly), seat. 3410s......needs carb rebuild, paint in the future. two snow/dozer blades (good condition, need paint. simplicity mouldboard plow, almost pristine, needs coulter blade. we have purchased a ranch (14.5 acres) in Idaho and need some sturdy equipment. simplicitys in this part of the world are few and far between and consequently it has taken me months to find any at all, but the ones i have acquired so far should consume my attention for quite a while. thanks again, forart

Welcome to the club! That's a nice haul, at at great price too! Can't wait to see how they come out- Keep us posted! Regards, Andy