Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
FastPaul

More yellow tractors brought home !!

FastPaul
Brought two more home today. The B-112 Is all original, I think ,But the motor might be a 14 or 16 Hp. It has the two raised fins on the head The engine # are 300421-0127-680313 I get the date part March 13 1968 Can someone help me out with the rest. It runs very nice with no smoke after sitting for a few years . The B-110 Is pretty much a parts machine It has a straight 3 speed ? I thought all B-110 were Variable ?? The 42" deck Is ok but the 48" deck is mint I'll have to finish my other projects before I can dig into this one

This variable shifter is a lot shorter than the one on my other B-1212 Dose this look stock ?

B-112

B-110

MPH
Being 30 cubic in it might be a 14 hp but far as I know all 16hp are 32 series motors. Was built in 1968, March 13th. Nice scores again Paul I think all the B-110 were standard 3 speed, B-112 could be vari. or hydro.

Karl_Brandt
Nice score Paul,
quote:
300421-0127-680313..this is the original engine.
This is a 12hp engine:O,I have several of these engines in my AC & Simplicity tractors. I have two AC B-110 tractors there have 3 speed trans. Karl

FastPaul
quote:
Originally posted by Killer_A-C
Two more resqued. good job PauldOddOd Thanks for the dealer decals. That makes about 20 I have.
Here's one more matt It came with the two tractors It's on a B-112 side panel

PatRarick
Seems to me that the 112's had round knobs on both the shifter and the variable speed lever, the HB-112's and the early 210's and 212's had a plastic coated steel knob about 3 1/2" long, and the later 210 s and 212's used the long, tapered bakelite knobs.

bkassulke
I like the 110. It is my favorite tractor as it has the three speed with a flat fenders as I am not much for the flared fenders I feel that I bend them to much getting on a tractor in a hurry. May also be a bit biased since the 110 was my first machine. Both look like great machines. I have a thirteen horse engine with the raised fins that I purchased to put in my b212 so it may also be a thirteen horse. Enjoy your new machines. Benjamin

ehertzfeld
Nice Paul, but I'm a bit disappointed that you were so close to me, that I didn't get a call!:( I was looking at these two my self, but as usual the faster one gets them!:D As for your veritable lever, here is my B112

and this one I found on Kent's site.
[img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/b112.jpg[/img]
I'm wondering if some came with the ball, and some came with the longer one.

gwiseman

Mine is an early B112. This pix shows the variable shifter that I am sure is original to it - owned by a school district in northeast MO for most of its life b/f I picked it up @ an auction.

rsnik
Well, they say some guys make things happen, some guys watch things happen and some guys say "what happened?". Apparently Paul and Elon saw these for sale somewhere. I at least think I watch eBay and I google "craigslist allis" and I didn't see these, LOL!

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by rsnik
Well, they say some guys make things happen, some guys watch things happen and some guys say "what happened?". Apparently Paul and Elon saw these for sale somewhere. I at least think I watch eBay and I google "craigslist allis" and I didn't see these, LOL!
You should watch our classifieds too!:D

B-16_IC
The knob thing has me cornfused! The 112 I bought this fall has the knobs like shown above on Elon's and Gene's machines, but has the recessed switch which makes it later right? Also the B-210 parts machine I bought is the opposite, round knob on the vari-drive, and long knob on the shifter. I am thinking maybe they got switched? BTW, Paul, nice buy! Some guys have all the luck!8D