Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More Yellow tractors brought home !!

FastPaul

Brought two more home today. The B-112 Is all original, I think ,But the motor might be a 14 or 16 Hp. It has the two raised fins on the head The engine # are 300421-0127-680313 I get the date part March 13 1968 Can someone help me out with the rest. It runs very nice with no smoke after sitting for a few years . The B-110 Is pretty much a parts machine It has a straight 3 speed ? I thought all B-110 were Variable ?? The 42" deck Is ok but the 48" deck is mint I'll have to finish my other projects before I can dig into this one

This variable shifter is a lot shorter than the one on my other B-1212 Dose this look stock ?

B-112

B-110

I don't think the B-110 looks that bad, I'm running one now that looks worse. None of the B-110's were variable, they are all 3 speed and have a shorter frame, the difference is in the length of the BGB sideplates. The engine numbers sound like 12hp, maybe someone put another head on it or switched blocks but kept the original shroud. The variable lever looks correct, you just might have a newer style knob on your other one.

It is a later B112 going by the recessed key switch. Forgot to mention. headlights,nice chrome air cleaner original muffler. It all ads up!!!!!