Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

'64 Landlord W/blade and chains

JimH

I've been working on this tractor for over 2 years. Pushes snow pretty good with the 80# of weight on the back and the chains. I also have a snowthrower for it, that I will be trying out when I get a chance.
[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicity1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicity2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicity3.jpg[/img]

Thank's for the nice words everyone. I appreciate your comments. I also want to thank everyone again who helped me thru the issues I had with the carburetor etc.

Where did you get the seat or did you do it your self? I would like my seats to look like that. Tractor looks nice also I like the blowers more than the blades (no Piles) Bob

Eye popping nice Landlord. Our A/C brethren get so much attention it is great to see a standout, blue ribbon, Landlord. I'm in with the seat question crowd. I have a '66 2010 Landlord with the exact same correct seat in black. When I redo it that red color obviously don't hurt the tractor's looks a bit. Old time upholstery shops have died out here. Still have boat canvas shops, though, probably try that. :)