Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snowblower for a 4211

JeffinIA

Hi All, Ive got a 4211 that Ive had for 20 years and would like to find a snowblower for it. I cant seem to find which model blower fits it, Anyone know the model #s Thanks Jeff

Hi, I have about 5 or 6 blowers that will fit these tractors. I have new and used hitches for them also. I also have several hitches with lift levers for the 90s Vintage Broadmores. I don't have a lift lever to fit the 400,5000, 6000 family. Looks like I am only about 35 miles from you in Anamosa Iowa. Al Eden

Al, I will have to give you a call. I Bought my 13 hp Briggs from you, New when I repowered my 4211, Sheesh That must have been 10 years ago, Still got it and with the info you gave me at the time on Oil & grade of gas to use it still runs like New. I have since moved from Iowa city to near west Liberty and have a much bigger place, But still use The 4211 for mowing inside a fenced yard that my bigger decked tractor cant fit through. With all the snow we`ve been having I have been thinking about a snowblower for it and have been curious as to how they work on my machine.