Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Brought this home friday...it didnt work.

cojo92

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."DOESNT WORK"..My dad, with LONG_DISTANCE CELL PHONE CALL WITH Marks A/C, got it running in minutes Monday. All it was was the points the first guy had put in were to wide of a gap...My dad ajusted then and it fired up with no problem...AND AND AND!!!... IT DOES NOT SMOKE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well ill post more later bout it and i will post a video on my youtube tonight or tommorow...i will post a link on here to it when its up...THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY TRACTOR!!! OK HERE COME THE PICTURES!!!!!!! (And VIDS SOON!!)

Thanks...it has Power lift but the only part missing is the motor itself..every other piece of the powerlift is there except that...lol. If anyone has a powerlift motor plz let me know...

you won't be disappointed. Be sure to clean out the scraps from behind the engine shroud.....it is amazing how fast that area collects stuff (like mice). That machine will go forever.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Hribar
Looks like manual lift to me
it is right now but it has the powerlift switch and wires and everything but the motor...the first guy must have blowen the lift and put the manual back on.

Lift up the seat, it looks like a 3416 or 15 with the vickers hydro! http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_100_1359_00_SV_S