Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wonderboy 606

drewa10

Well I guess this the Allis/Simplicity thing can be contagious. A bit over a week ago I won a Wonderboy 606 on eBay. Now I know it's nothing like my Allis 910 but can you really have enough of these things? I've haven't picked it up yet and have been searching the site for info... seems without the part number it's a shot in the dark to run across some. Any idea of when these were produced? Certainly there are plenty of parts available? HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !

"Well I guess this the Allis/Simplicity thing can be contagious" :D :D :D Yep, your sick, only thing you can do is learn how to rubberneck back yards at 70mph, lock up the brakes and do a 'U'ie in the middle of the road to check out what you think you spotted.:p.