Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I got to check it out

Willy

I finally got some pictures, talked the wife into it, I don't know why but she didn't want to get to close to the snow thrower.}:) It was the first chance I had to check it out,I picked it up late last spring. I definitely need a cab!!
[img]/club2/attach/Willy/B-10 and Big -10.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Willy/Here I come.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Willy/I need a cab.jpg[/img]
[br

Willy: That looks like Benton Lumber accross the street & behind you. If it is I used to deliver there & also the one on Main St. Sure does look familiar. StanD

Willy If I lived a little closer I'd come over and give you a hand ! Looks like a lot of fun, But If you had a cab you would smiling in the pic . Very nice tractors too . Thanks for the Pics. Tell your wife thank you too :D:D:D:D:D

HI Paul I thought I was smiling in the picture I was so cold I really couldn't tell. Thanks for the offer to help but I guess I'll just have to keep all the fun for myself.:D:D

Thanks for the snow pics. I keep hearing about these storms moving across the country but can only guess it doesn't hardly snow on anybody with tractors and blowers. Jugding from the snowpack in your blade mustta been pretty warm oujt making the snow wet. Good looking pair your patting on the hoods.sm01