Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HB-212 Attacks Lake Flakes

JimDk

A nice cool breeze came across Lake Erie and dropped about 6in. of snow on my driveway yesterday. Here is my ugly HB-212 piling it in my yard. The hydro transmission and lift sure make life easy. Jim

Nice to see someone got to play in the snow.:Osm00 The snow we had was not enough...under 1 inch.OO Whats so ugly about your tractor,I have a AC B-208 painted green.:Y Karl

Nothing wrong with that HB that I can see.;) Looks good when they get to work some. Roy, I see 4 bolts on those centers. Could be a recessed set of wheel weights.

Those are homemade weights on deep center wheels. Solid steel about 4" thick. Weigh about 40# each. I call it "Ugly" because someone stood back about about 4 ft. and squirted orange paint at it. I hope to paint it between snow and grass mowing time. Joshua, No, that is not the tractor that I have for sale. That one is a B-112 with manual lift,vari- drive, and much nicer paint. I used it some until I got the HB.

quote:
Originally posted by joshuaareed
What does the HB stand for in HB212?
H = Hydro Simplicity put it at the end, such as 3212H while Allis put it in front with the HB212.